Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Naive

I heard the word Naive yesterday, like this: he is a little naive but he is doing very well. And I remembered the rage, the injury, the shame and the need for rehabilitation. I was young then and I wanted to feel that life was no bigger than me, that we were equal in some way. If someone called me naive it was like being told, that life was cheating on me, and I was just not smart enough to see it.
If somebody called me naive today, nobody does unfortunately but if it happened, I would blossom and be so proud. I would feel that I despite everything had kept a certain innocence towards life and with this innocence I'd walk through the days as a receptive human being. Of all the ways of being here, it beats most of them.

1 comment:

  1. How I agree!
    And how you tell it.
    Love, Charles

    ReplyDelete