Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ice Cream

Once I sold a ring.
So the only keepsake I got is a plastic bin, originally made for coconut ice cream, the one for strawberry was broken. He liked ice cream and wanted me to like it as well. I use the plastic bin everytime I've made too much pasta or rice or cut two many peppers. It happens all the time but only because I'm bad at measuring out.
I was certain I would never meet him again. 
I don't know if he looked for the ring, I kept my hands hidden. I suppose he tried to make me understand why he hurled the strawberry ice cream, it was of course not because he wanted to hit me.
He bought me a new icecream. I asked for banana flavour.
We found a shady place in the park.
He laughed a little and said he would never have guessed my preference for banana.
It was all about ice cream and I forgot about the ring and then suddenly he looked sad and said he supposed I'd never wear the ring.
And I said no.

No comments:

Post a Comment