Sunday, April 10, 2011

Anders and Helene

I've been asked quite a few times about my main characters' resemblance to me and to the loss of my husband. Is Helene me? Is Anders my husband?
Definitely not, yet I can't really say no. After all I made them up.
The other day I came up with a smart ass illustration:
I've never considered suicide, but I've sometimes thought of killing Helene. Regarding Anders it gets more subtle. I actually killed him already in N.I.M.B.Y., the first volume.
How I'm going to miss those two characters.

2 comments:

  1. I should buy this book in the language it was written and type it into to babblefish and see how it goes. I love the name Anders, it sounds like there is something to look forward to with this person. "And" what Anders?

    ReplyDelete
  2. greetings from the ocean in antigua ;) i dont have your e-mail addi and i can´t post here my e-mail ad... what can we do :-) ?!?

    ReplyDelete